HomeDG15 General Discussion

Talk about anything related to Tajima DG15 by Pulse here

Fonts Lost Messages in this topic - RSS

kschmidt
kschmidt

11/16/2016
kschmidt
kschmidt
This happened a couple upgrades ago or so - some stock fonts were removed it seems from version 15 (we used to use 14, paid for the upgrade). For instance, right now I need 'Full Block' - not Full Block 2 / Full Block 2 New - these are thinner fonts and we need the bold font.

I do have an older version installed - 2009, and the fonts I am missing are in fact in there.

How can I transfer the fonts that used to be in the newest version which we digitize in?
0 link
Tajima Software
Tajima Software
Administrator

11/16/2016
Tajima Software
Tajima Software
Administrator
Hello Kenneth,

Please try updating to the latest DG15 maintenance release (v6267), which is available now on PulseCloud.
https://cloud.pulsemicro.com/Download

This release fixed the issue with missing fonts. If you download the maintenance release and it does not fix the issue, please let us know again.
0 link
kschmidt
kschmidt

11/16/2016
kschmidt
kschmidt
6267 is the version I have - just installed it less than 2 hours ago. The previous version also had missing font issues - it happened before this version.

I thought installing the latest would fix the issue but it did not.
0 link
pulse_keri
pulse_keri
Administrator

11/17/2016
pulse_keri
pulse_keri
Administrator
Hello,
We are sorry for your inconvenience. This version should have restored any missing fonts. Can you please contact Hirsch and open a ticket? This way we can further investigate the issue. You should supply your device number and list any fonts that you are missing. Thank you.
0 link
kschmidt
kschmidt

11/17/2016
kschmidt
kschmidt
After opening a file made in 2009 with a font that wasn't in DG15 it seems to have sorted itself out. It could have been restarted the software a couple more times that did it instead, don't know but I have fonts back it seems.
0 link