HomeDG15 General Discussion

Talk about anything related to Tajima DG15 by Pulse here

how to use templates with 2 different textlines ? Messages in this topic - RSS

mac ryan
mac ryan

4/11/2017
mac ryan
mac ryan
I want to make with the template-function a design with 2 different text lines ( every design must have different name and a different function)
I have putted the names and functions in 2 different rows in my spreadsheet (collum A and B)
But when I generate the list at the end of the "Template-" procedure , the height, text and fonts of both rows switches places and a error appears
Has anyone any expirience or solutions for this problem , or can tell me how to do it correctly ?
0 link
Tajima Software
Tajima Software
Administrator

4/11/2017
Tajima Software
Tajima Software
Administrator
mac ryan wrote:
I want to make with the template-function a design with 2 different text lines ( every design must have different name and a different function)
I have putted the names and functions in 2 different rows in my spreadsheet (collum A and B)
But when I generate the list at the end of the "Template-" procedure , the height, text and fonts of both rows switches places and a error appears
Has anyone any expirience or solutions for this problem , or can tell me how to do it correctly ?

Hello mac ryan,

Are you able to send a screenshot of this error to your local Pulse distributor please? They may ask for more information after, but it will help us see what is not working easier.
0 link
Tajima
Tajima

11/17/2017
Tajima
Tajima
What version of DG15
0 link