HomeDG15 General Discussion

Talk about anything related to Tajima DG15 by Pulse here

CAN A PEN BE USED INSTEAD OF MOUSE? Messages in this topic - RSS

AXIONESTI
AXIONESTI

6/14/2017
AXIONESTI
AXIONESTI
i was wondering if the freehand digitizing tool of the Extreme Tajima DGML V15 program can be accessed by WACOM INTUOS PRO Tablet, WACOM CINTIQ PRO Tablet, XP-PEN 22" HD Graphic Pen Display IPS Drawing Monitor 5080 or ANY other pen friendly laptops such as the HP Spectre x 360 or Surface Pro 4. The ability to use the pen in the program to draw the embroidery lines instead of maneuvering a mouse would greatly reduce my digitizing time.
edited by AXIONESTI on 6/14/2017
0 link
Tajima Software
Tajima Software
Administrator

6/15/2017
Tajima Software
Tajima Software
Administrator
Hello AXIONESTI,

Below is a list of the recommended computer specifications for Tajima DG15 by Pulse. Increasing RAM memory and/or processor speed will improve system performance.

• PC with a 3.0 GHz Quad Core Genuine Intel Processor (64-bit)
• Microsoft® Windows® 7 or Windows® 8 operating system, 64-bit.
• CD-ROM drive.
• 4 GB RAM
• Minimum 2 GB hard disk drive space available.
• Mouse (3 button is preferred for digitizing).
• A Local Area Network (LAN) Connection
• A Universal Serial Bus (USB) port to attach your security device.
• Additional ports may be required for connecting optional hardware such as printers,

We have tested Tajima DG15 by Pulse on Surface Pro 4 machines and it works with a pen. There shouldn't be an issues with other touch screen laptops provided they meet the minimum requirements listed above, however we can't confirm every one.

We recommend you have a mouse available as well as it makes certain tasks easier.

Thanks for your interest in Tajima DG15 by Pulse!
0 link
AXIONESTI
AXIONESTI

6/16/2017
AXIONESTI
AXIONESTI
THANK YOU FOR THE RESPONSE. I HAVE BEEN INFORMED BY THE PULSE SOFTWARE SUPPLIER IN AUSTRALIA THAT THE 'Extreme Tajima DGML V15' PROGRAM CAN ONLY BE RUN ON A WINDOWS 10, YOU HAVE NOTED ABOVE THE IT OPERATES ON A WINDOW 7 OR 8. CAN YOU PLEASE SHED SOME LIGHT ON THE ISSUE.

0 link
Tajima Software
Tajima Software
Administrator

6/16/2017
Tajima Software
Tajima Software
Administrator
Hi AXIONESTI,

Tajima DG15 by Pulse can be run on 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8.1 or 10.
0 link
AXIONESTI
AXIONESTI

6/22/2017
AXIONESTI
AXIONESTI
Thank you for your support thus far. I have another query. On the old program Signature 12 i was able to cut and paste elements of a design from one window to another and the pasted element would land in the exact same position it was in the previous window. Is this feature still available on the Tajima DG15, i work on very large designs and i found this feature extremely helpful.

I greatly appreciate your support.
edited by AXIONESTI on 6/22/2017
0 link
pulse_keri
pulse_keri
Administrator

7/10/2017
pulse_keri
pulse_keri
Administrator
Hello Axionesti,

The pasted segment should be positioned in the same location. Please reply with the version of D15 you are using and we will look into this.

Thank you

Keri
0 link