HomeDG16 Bug Reports

Experiencing an issue that needs to be fixed? Tell us here!

error saving files Messages in this topic - RSS

klbillen
klbillen

3/6/2021
klbillen
klbillen
Why does my DG16 latest version error out saving my file to the same name after editing?
I have to use a different name, then I cannot delete the old one - I get a can't move the file because it is open in COM surrogate?
This is very annoying. I have to restart the computer to remove the files I had to rename...
0 link
Tajima Software
Tajima Software
Administrator

3/8/2021
Tajima Software
Tajima Software
Administrator
Hello klbillen,

We would request that you contact your distributor to ask about this issue you have mentioned. They may be able to help solve the problem, but if not, then they would be able to gather some important information about your PC, DG version and settings, and other things that would help us fix the issue.
0 link
klbillen
klbillen

3/8/2021
klbillen
klbillen
PulseMicro wrote:
Hello klbillen,

We would request that you contact your distributor to ask about this issue you have mentioned. They may be able to help solve the problem, but if not, then they would be able to gather some important information about your PC, DG version and settings, and other things that would help us fix the issue.

Well Hirsch is my distributor and I have not had one single reach out from them about support or who to contact for questions nothing just this really slow message board.... I am so frustrated with this upgrade support.
edited by klbillen on 3/8/2021
0 link
Tajima Software
Tajima Software
Administrator

3/8/2021
Tajima Software
Tajima Software
Administrator
To contact Hirsch support, we recommend using https://help.hsi.us/hc/en-us/requests/new or calling their phone number for more immediate needs. They should reach out to you shortly after receiving your request if you have an account with them and your provide your own contact information.
0 link