HomeTechnical Assistance

Get assistance from your peers with any PulseCloud issues you may be experiencing

Script errors on PulseCloud sign in - new computer Messages in this topic - RSS

LissaBakke
LissaBakke

12/8/2022
LissaBakke
LissaBakke
I just installed DG16 on a new computer (everything was already setup on my old computer that is dying). When the PulseCloud login comes up I'm getting a series of Script Errors and can't login. Also, I can't get my Spooler to connect but I don't know if this PulseCloud issue is creating the problem with my spooler or not. Is there something else I need to do to get everything working on my new computer? My DG16 program seems to be running okay, so I'll have to use USBs until I can get the spooler issue figured out.
0 link
pulse_keri40
pulse_keri40

12/13/2022
pulse_keri40
pulse_keri40
Hi
Thanks for reaching out. The spooler should be running in control panel/administrative tools/services. If you are trying to connect a machine but you can't see the machine in the Pulse software, then try stopping the service and start the spooler - support mode in apps menu under Tajima. That may help in case you have a firewall/antivirus blocking the spooler from seeing the machine.

If you still can't see the machine I recommend you reach out to your local distributor for software support.

Thank you

Keri
0 link