HomeDG/ML General Discussion

Discuss anything related to Tajima DG/ML14 by Pulse or earlier versions here

Grid Settings Messages in this topic - RSS

moorestitches
moorestitches

5/9/2023
moorestitches
moorestitches
For some reason I am not able to change the grid settings in DG/ML 14. I can see a few setting but I cannot change the size of the grids.
Thanks!!!
0 link
Tajima Software
Tajima Software
Administrator

5/10/2023
Tajima Software
Tajima Software
Administrator
To define grid settings do one of the following:
· Choose View—Grid—Settings...
· Right-click on the rulers at the left or bottom of the window.
In the Minor grid area, complete the following:
· In the Horizontal spacing box, enter the measurements for horizontal spacing in millimeters or inches.
· In the Vertical spacing box, enter the measurements for vertical spacing millimeters or inches.
· In the Color list, select a predefined color to use for the minor grid. If you want to choose from a larger selection of colors, click More Colors from the color box.
In the Major grid area, complete the following:
· In the Horizontal lines box, enter how often you want horizontal lines to be highlighted in the major grid. For example, if you enter 3 in the horizontal lines box, every third horizontal line will be highlighted in the major grid.
· In the Vertical lines box, enter how often you want vertical lines to be highlighted in the major grid. For example, if you enter 5 in the vertical lines box, every fifth vertical line will be highlighted in the major grid.
· In the Color list, select a predefined color to use for the major grid. If you want to choose from a larger selection of colors, click More Colors from the color box.
In the Grid style area, select one of the three grid styles.
(Optional) Check the Snap to Grid checkbox to cause segments to fasten to the grid.
Select one of the following Snap styles:
· Corner: the outline of the segment will snap to the nearest node (corner) of the grid.
· Center: the outline of the segment will snap to the mid-point between nodes (corners) of the grid.
Click OK.
0 link