Experiencing Delays and Segment Stuck Issues Messages in this topic - RSS

dluxedivegear
dluxedivegear

6/21/2024
dluxedivegear
dluxedivegear
Hello,

I am experiencing a couple of issues:

1) There is a significant delay when opening the TEXT properties. When I open a file with text and click on "TEXT" (already prepared embroidery file) it takes about 30-40 seconds to open the TEXT properties.

2) Commands directed to a specific SEGMENT are ignored after some time. After working on a file for a while, certain segments become "stuck"—it's not possible to delete them, change their color, etc. The issue is temporarily resolved by closing and reopening the file.

These issues did not occur in DG16 on the same PC and did not appear immediately after installing the new software. They began to occur 3-4 days after installation. Is anyone else experiencing similar problems? Any advice or solutions would be appreciated.

Thank you.
0 link
Tajima Software
Tajima Software
Administrator

6/24/2024
Tajima Software
Tajima Software
Administrator
dluxedivegear Thanks for the report. We will try to reproduce from our side.
0 link
dluxedivegear
dluxedivegear

6/24/2024
dluxedivegear
dluxedivegear
The issue with the segments, especially after frequently using 'Angles' and 'Virtual slices, ( as with this type of embroidery - the Flag of Wales below. I had to close and open the file several times to continue editing)

Additionally, I noticed that on a dark background ( or black), the measurements don't show.

0 link