Tajima DG16 by Pulse Quick Reference Card Messages in this topic - RSS

Tajima Software
Tajima Software
Administrator

11/6/2018
Tajima Software
Tajima Software
Administrator
Whether Tajima DG16 by Pulse is your first digitizing program or you're an experienced user from past versions, we'd all like to digitize just a little bit quicker.
The attached DG16 quick reference card includes all of the default hotkeys (shortcuts) available to help you switch between tools faster!

Attachments:
DG16_QRC_2018-09.pdf
0 link
Gotnickers
Gotnickers

11/12/2018
Gotnickers
Gotnickers
I am a pulse Maestro Version 15. Am I qualified to download the version 16 or do I need to order and pay for it. Also would like to know if there is a way I can transfer ALL of my designs to the pulse cloud. These fires are making me very nervous. Thank you
0 link
Tajima Software
Tajima Software
Administrator

11/13/2018
Tajima Software
Tajima Software
Administrator
Gotnickers wrote:
I am a pulse Maestro Version 15. Am I qualified to download the version 16 or do I need to order and pay for it. Also would like to know if there is a way I can transfer ALL of my designs to the pulse cloud. These fires are making me very nervous. Thank you

Hello Gotnickers,

Tajima DG16 by Pulse requires a separate purchase. We suggest contacting your local Pulse distributor for more information on their pricing for existing users.

If you would like to upload multiple designs to PulseCloud at one time, you can do so by logging in and clicking on the Upload button. Click the Choose Files button, and then find the folder that contains your designs. You can Shift+click to select more than one design at a time. If you are uploading a large number of designs, it may be best to break up the upload into several smaller groups if possible.
0 link