HomeDG16 Bug Reports

Experiencing an issue that needs to be fixed? Tell us here!

Software shuting down Messages in this topic - RSS

rcarl
rcarl

5/30/2019
rcarl
rcarl
DG16 since the last update each time I try to clear the design queue my software shuts down.
DG16 illustrator extreme v16.0.0.7035
0 link
Tajima Software
Tajima Software
Administrator

6/3/2019
Tajima Software
Tajima Software
Administrator
Hello rcarl,

Are you able to provide any additional information about this issue?

Is there an error message? Does it happen every time after clearing your design queue no matter which designs you use? Also, what operating system are you using on your computer?

Any additional information you can provide would be very helpful to us so that we can replicate the issue.
edited by PulseMicro on 6/3/2019
0 link
rcarl
rcarl

6/4/2019
rcarl
rcarl
I am using windows 10 home 64 bit OS. There is no error message the program just shuts down regardless of the design type.
0 link
Tajima Software
Tajima Software
Administrator

6/6/2019
Tajima Software
Tajima Software
Administrator
Thank you rcarl. We will try to reproduce this issue here to see what may be causing it.
0 link
Shoetally
Shoetally

6/12/2019
Shoetally
Shoetally
I too have a similar issue, the software will crash on me when i'm in the process of digitizing a design. If I do not save often enough, when it crashes I will loose everything.
Pulse DG 16 Artist Plus
Windoes 10 Pro version 1809 ,64 bit operating system
0 link
susan@ggxnm.com
susan@ggxnm.com

6/17/2019
susan@ggxnm.com
susan@ggxnm.com
I also am having issues with my program shutting down randomly. I figured I had too many designs opened, but it just happened and I only had one design opens. It shuts down on me at least once a day. No error message. Just closes the program.
0 link
MCXEmbroidery
MCXEmbroidery

6/20/2019
MCXEmbroidery
MCXEmbroidery
I have also been having this problem. No error message. Shuts down in a number of situations... one design open, multiple designs open, selecting a design, designing with different tools. Windows 10, Pulse DG 16, 64 bit operating system
0 link
Tajima Software
Tajima Software
Administrator

6/21/2019
Tajima Software
Tajima Software
Administrator
We have been reviewing this problem to try to find the cause of the issue. Any additional information you can provide would be very helpful.

Operating system, computer specs, designs that cause the crash regularly. Any of these would help us reproduce the issue and solve it.
0 link
MCXEmbroidery
MCXEmbroidery

7/3/2019
MCXEmbroidery
MCXEmbroidery
For example, in the last several weeks my program has shut down due to "resetting the kerning" and "unlocking a segment". I have lost progress a number of times because of this. Designs have been both text only, and image heavy, as well as anywhere between 3000 stitches and 100,000 stitches. It shuts down if I have one tab open or multiple tabs. There is never an error message, and only asks to resume the progress about 50% of the time.

Please address this issue.

Windows 10, Pulse DG 16, 64 bit operating system
+1 link
Derya Zer
Derya Zer

7/4/2019
Derya Zer
Derya Zer
Hi,
I'm having this problem too.
1- When creating programmed stitches.
2-Fractal filling when creating.
3-When you want to trade start and end points.

Thanks

Attachments:
my computer.jpg
0 link
jeff@morethantees.com
jeff@morethantees.com

7/8/2019
Hi i am having the same problem!! I am running DG16 Maestro on 2 different computers both Windows 10 pro 64 bit. Crashes constantly!!!!
0 link
Tajima Software
Tajima Software
Administrator

7/8/2019
Tajima Software
Tajima Software
Administrator
Thank you for reporting your issues. If you can, please provide the following information as well so that we can try to reproduce the problem on our end:

• DG16 build number
  • steps to reproduce crash
  • any specific files used at time of crash
  • If you do not want to share a design file publicly, please feel free to PM us instead so that only we will receive the file. We will only use your file for testing purposes to try to replicate the same error you report.
    0 link
    jeff@morethantees.com
    jeff@morethantees.com

7/8/2019
    The program crashes randomly, nothing specific that is causing it to crash?
    Crashes more on the newer computer..
    0 link
    jeff@morethantees.com
    jeff@morethantees.com

7/10/2019
    Any update on this issue?
    0 link
    ThreadDesignsLLC
    ThreadDesignsLLC

7/12/2019
    multiple design edits causing random delayed page updating and crashing identical to other users
    0 link
    jeff@morethantees.com
    jeff@morethantees.com

7/23/2019
    Nice to see that Pulse is on top of this!!! I Asked for an update 12 days ago and they dissapeared??? I guess if you ignore the problem it dosent exist!!
    0 link
    MCXEmbroidery
    MCXEmbroidery

7/24/2019
    MCXEmbroidery
    MCXEmbroidery
    I privately messaged the Pulse administrator this morning, repeating the problems and asking for an update. I also included a file involved in a recent shutdown. Anyone interested should do the same. Maybe looking at the files themselves will give them a clue.
    0 link
    ThreadDesignsLLC
    ThreadDesignsLLC

7/24/2019
    I'm not convinced it's the individual files.....
    The crashing is very random but usually occurs after multiple quick edits and long software calculating pauses. The screen freezes while calculating and if you continue to attempt to make edits during the pause...it will crash. I find that if you wait for the program to finish the calculating freeze, the screen will release and you can then resume editing. If the operating system processing speed and RAM is less than optimal (under 32GB) the crashing occurs more frequently. This problem did not occur before the most current software update.
    +2 link
    Tajima Software
    Tajima Software
    Administrator

7/24/2019
    Tajima Software
    Tajima Software
    Administrator
    We are aware that some users are experiencing crashes and are working to fix the issue with the next maintenance release. At this time, we do not have a date set for the next update. Any additional information that could be provided about the cause of the crashes and/or what actions occurred before the crash would be very helpful. Thank you for your patience as we resolve this matter.
    +1 link
    Derya Zer
    Derya Zer

7/25/2019
    Derya Zer
    Derya Zer
    PulseMicro wrote:
    We are aware that some users are experiencing crashes and are working to fix the issue with the next maintenance release. At this time, we do not have a date set for the next update. Any additional information that could be provided about the cause of the crashes and/or what actions occurred before the crash would be very helpful. Thank you for your patience as we resolve this matter.

Hi,
    I'm having this problem too.
    1- When creating programmed stitches.
    2-Fractal filling when creating.
    3-When you want to trade start and end points.

Thanks

Attachments:
    my computer.jpg
    +2 link