BordadosColores

all messages by user

2/25/2021
Topic:
Tool Bar Missing and wrong image icons

BordadosColores
BordadosColores
Hello how are you? we are writing from argentina we are new pulse 16 users and we are experiencing many trouble with the tools bar. When we try to personalize our tool bars the icons don't appear on the left side of the tool name and also other icons that appear dont belong to the description.
For example in the photo i attached 'copiar ajustes' has the 'open new file' icon.
I will be waiting for and answer.
Thank you .
2/27/2021
Topic:

BordadosColores
BordadosColores
Yes we are working with latest version of tajima 16.1.3.7297 we already resetted workspace and worked for the toolbar but we still have no image of the icons in the tools menue. I send picture. Thank you.
3/4/2021
Topic:

BordadosColores
BordadosColores
Okay i see but why when i use the 'select tool bar' the icon appear?
12/22/2023
Topic:
Pulse KEy Problem

BordadosColores
BordadosColores
Hello how are you? My name is Marcelo Scarpato I am from Argentina.
I am Pulse Tajima DGML V 16 user and I am experimenting a really frustrating situation.
We are not being able to use the software for the past 3 days because of a trouble with the security key, as you can imagine this is completely insane.
We have about 80 tajima embroidery heads wich are not being able to work properly because we cant make any changes to the designs either make any new samples.
This situation is causing us a very severe harm with our customers and of course with the production of our factory.
We have contacted Julieta mattina from realtex (they sold us tajima machines and pulse software) and they reponse very fast and kindly. She told us she made contact with pulse but they are not responding in a good way.
At this point actually I don’t know what else to do, we are losing money and trust of our customers.
Looking forward for a fast solution, thanks a lot.
Best regards, Marcelo Scarpato.

By December of 2022 we experienced a similar condition, now again. This cant continuos this way.