kdkd

all messages by user

7/20/2017
Topic:
Corel Draw

kdkd
kdkd
New to Tajima Software starting with a new company they are running DG14 and don't Corel draw connect with it. I have idea where to start or how to get it all set and connected? Can somebody point in the right direction. wink I have no instructions anywhere.
Thank you
7/24/2017
Topic:
Corel Draw

kdkd
kdkd
PulseMicro wrote:
kdkd wrote:
New to Tajima Software starting with a new company they are running DG14 and don't Corel draw connect with it. I have idea where to start or how to get it all set and connected? Can somebody point in the right direction. wink I have no instructions anywhere.
Thank you

Hello kdkd,

Unfortunately your question is not quite clear. You want to connect DG/ML14 with CorelDraw? Do you know what version of CorelDRAW is on the computer that you want to connect?
7/24/2017
Topic:
Corel Draw

kdkd
kdkd
Sorry I wasn't clear. Yes, I want to connect DG/ML14 to CorelDrawl. We will be using Graphic Suite 17, and we have windows 10 if that matters.
Thank you for your help
7/25/2017
Topic:
Corel Draw

kdkd
kdkd
Could you please keep me posted when you get a solution for that fixed? Thank you
7/26/2017
Topic:
Sewing Puff

kdkd
kdkd
Anyone have any good tips on making puff sewing on hats come out good and clean? smile
11/22/2017
Topic:
Center Points

kdkd
kdkd
Is there a way to change the center point on a design that has already been digitized by someone else? I use Pulse DG?ML V14.
Thank you