FreestyleGraphics

all messages by user

8/9/2018
Topic:
Printing Issue (DG 15.1.61.6288)

FreestyleGraphics
FreestyleGraphics
When I print out my designs, I have it show the full thread breakdown on the sheet. Typically they've always shown 4 across when in standard view. But since the last update, they show 3 across. Ultimately it isnt that big of a deal, other than I'm increasingly having to have two pages print instead of just one.

I have tried all of the settings inside of Pulse, and played with my standard printing settings, and i can't seem to find a fix.

However, if I export it out as a PDR, then I get 4 across. I'd rather not export every design.
4/1/2019
Topic:
Create a Flyout Toolbar

FreestyleGraphics
FreestyleGraphics
Illustrator Extreme 16.0.0.7025

I've always liked being able to create my own toolbars on Pulse. I love the flyout toolbars on the text, but would also love the ability to make one myself.
4/8/2019
Topic:
Manage Machine Folders

FreestyleGraphics
FreestyleGraphics
Illustrator Extreme 16.0.0.7025

I don't know if this would have to be done via machine software or if it could be achieved via pulse. But if when outputting to machine, we could create and manage folders directly on the machine, it'd save some time.
3/21/2023
Topic:
PulseCloud Username

FreestyleGraphics
FreestyleGraphics
Is there a way to find your Pulsecloud Username?

I remember setting everything up and i'm even logged in on DG16, but i cant for the life of me remember the sign in info, INCLUDING username
4/3/2023
Topic:
PulseCloud Username

FreestyleGraphics
FreestyleGraphics
This has been resolved. FYI... Usernames are case sensitive
4/3/2023
Topic:
Windows not displaying Thumbnails

FreestyleGraphics
FreestyleGraphics
Recently upgraded our PC's to windows 11, and now Thumbnails do not display. Only icons. is there a fix for this? Only happening with DGML Thumbs
5/24/2024
Topic:
Next Update?

FreestyleGraphics
FreestyleGraphics
Is there a timeframe on the next software update? Either a release of 17 or an update to 16?
6/3/2024
Topic:
Cannot get Design spooler to Work

FreestyleGraphics
FreestyleGraphics
Windows 11

Cannot view my machines.

Tried stopping and starting the design spooler repeatedly.

Also opened Design Spool Manager and tried resetting the spooler to only repeatedly get a cannot open DSControl64.exe

When trying to run the Support mode the script would run and everything would have an error.
15 days ago
Topic:
Barcode Not Printing

FreestyleGraphics
FreestyleGraphics
The barcode shows on the print preview, but when i actually print the page it does not show up. There is a gap where it should be, but it's not there. I have tried landscape and portriat. I haver also tried changing the font size of the barcode to a larger and smaller size.
14 days ago
Topic:
Cannot get Design spooler to Work

FreestyleGraphics
FreestyleGraphics
Just an update on this. I never heard back from support.

HOWEVER> I reinstalled 16 (uninstalled 17) until had some time to reaproach this.

Yesterday, i reinstalled 17, but this time i DID NOT install the design spooler. I am guessing that the design spooler from 16 was still in place last time and it caused a conflict when i installed it from 17. This time it loaded right up and immediatley found my machines!
14 days ago
Topic:
Barcode Not Printing

FreestyleGraphics
FreestyleGraphics
dluxedivegear wrote:
FreestyleGraphics wrote:
The barcode shows on the print preview, but when i actually print the page it does not show up. There is a gap where it should be, but it's not there. I have tried landscape and portriat. I haver also tried changing the font size of the barcode to a larger and smaller size.

I have no such issue, but if you save it as a PDF, does it still not show correctly? So, can the PDF be printed as a temporary solution until it's fixed?

Did the problem appear from the beginning? Does it affect all the files or just some? Does it remain after restarting the software?

So i had just recently reinstalled 17 after having an issue from the last attempt a month ago.

I will admit i feel kind of sheepish as i could not get the barcode to print, even after trying to print to pdf.

After a good hour and a half of trying things, it hit me that i never restarted the computer after the initial instal. My IT brain scolded myself and i restarted the PC and it fixed the issue! (Facepalm)
14 days ago
Topic:
How to make a 3D puff effect with an edge?

FreestyleGraphics
FreestyleGraphics
SO i posted this on redit and someone just replied with this...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7UVPebok4x/?igsh=MTZrc21qNDBqODI2ZA%3D%3D
2 days ago
Topic:
Issue with "Angle Lines"

FreestyleGraphics
FreestyleGraphics
Your SHOW BEADS button may have become unclicked. I've had this issue before. Press CTRL + B or click this button