Tajima Software
Tajima Software
Administrator

9/4/2020
Tajima Software
Tajima Software
Administrator
Hello everyone,

Due to a significant increase in spam recently, we have had to adjust the account permissions for this forum at least temporarily. The DGCommunity is still available for all users to read, but posting and creating topics has been limited to confirmed users of Tajima DG16, DG15, DG/ML14, and DG/ML13 (2009).

NEW USERS:
To create an account in the DGCommunity automatically with posting permissions, first you must create your PulseCloud account at:
https://cloud.pulsemicro.com/Account/Register

Once this account exists, simply click on the DGCommunity tab to open this site again, but with an automatically generated account with your correct level of DG software.

EXISTING USERS:
If you created your DGCommunity account outside of PulseCloud, you may lack the ability to post currently. To change this, please send a Private Message to this admin account with your device number and version. We will update your account to the correct permissions based on the info provided.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and hope to return back to normal soon with additional spam filtering.
0 link
lucym1
lucym1

2/11/2021
lucym1
lucym1
Does anyone use a drawing tablet to work on designs? If yes, which one do you recommend?
0 link
kbdigitising
kbdigitising

4/16/2021
kbdigitising
kbdigitising
Hi could you please help me to sell my software. Best offer will be accepted . I'm in UK or Could you guide me how can I sell it . Thanks
Pulse Maestro, Tajima DG15 - Embroidery Digitizing Software With Laser and Sequin Option Selling due to Business close down.

Fully legal and transferrable Pulse Maestro software, Tajima DG15. Comes with dongle.

License For Maestro
Express Reporting Option
VBE Pack
Sequin Tool
Design Organizer
Design Catalog For The Web
1 Network Machine Licenses
Sequin Fill
Draw Fusion
Seit Laser Option
Color Change Sequin Option
Color Change Sequin Fill Option