HomeTechnical Assistance

Get assistance from your peers with any PulseCloud issues you may be experiencing

applying hoops Messages in this topic - RSS

DonDingo
DonDingo

7/12/2019
DonDingo
DonDingo
when I click hoops, to see what size I'll use, the design is never centered in the hoop. Usually way off screen, and I have to find it and drag it into the hoop. Is this the new normal?
0 link
DonDingo
DonDingo

8/30/2019
DonDingo
DonDingo
I honestly don't think there's any support for this software. I've been using Pulse since 1996, and this newest version is cool and all, but there are tons of bugs and no communication on when they will be fixed. Should I have invested in Wilcom instead?
edited by DonDingo on 8/30/2019
0 link
Tajima Software
Tajima Software
Administrator

9/9/2019
Tajima Software
Tajima Software
Administrator
Hello DonDingo,

In the current version of Tajima DG16 by Pulse, when a hoop is added, it will center itself on the 0, 0 measurement.

To be close to the center when you add a hoop, you could either:

1. Add the hoop before creating a design
2. Recenter the workspace to 0, 0 (easiest way is to zoom out slightly before starting to design) and make the design there so that when the hoop appears, it will be shown around your design.

Currently when DG16 loads, 0,0 will be in the top left corner so that it's easy to create designs at the desired height and width you want. We will investigate whether it makes more sense to move the default location of the screen or of the hoop.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.
0 link