klbillen

all messages by user

7/14/2022
Topic:
Issues in font management

klbillen
klbillen
OK sorry for the delay in response, I have been too busy. As I said I have been using pulse for 20 years, and this affected only some of my custom fonts, it seems like the ones I did in DG/ML 11 or 12... all my newer ones are just fine. I just recreated the font in this version and moved on.
1/9/2023
Topic:
DXF Files

klbillen
klbillen
It would be nice if you could read them back into the DG16 also...... The DXF works in the Brother software I use but I can't open in illustrator also.
6/1/2023
Topic:
DG16.5 Release 7640 Is Now Available!

klbillen
klbillen
Using DG16.5 maestro every time I save as to a floppy or write to embroidery disk it writes the file but then locks up and crashes.
the widow enlarges just a bit as its locks up. It is so slow at selecting segments also.
6/15/2023
Topic:
NEW FONTS

klbillen
klbillen
Also might ot be much help but I was running the beta, in between this release and the original and the Snow New was in the fonts on the Beta.
7/17/2023
Topic:

klbillen
klbillen
OK Really Unhappy. I just realized on this install all your "NEW" applique backgrounds completely overwrote the ones in my system of the name was the same and deleted the rest.
Also it removed all my custom thread pallettes, and colors.

And it replaced the font I created called memento with a system font memento that I haven't purchased so I can't use the one I digitized years ago any more....

so much lost work, so disgusted.....
7/17/2023
Topic:

klbillen
klbillen
selim wrote:
The software is running very slow with the new update. Working with large and intricate patterns is very tiring. Please provide a solution for this.

Tajima Software, Selim is not talking about your added applique patterns they don't slow it down. They are talking about complex designs and how slow your system is in selecting segments, regenerating, and editing... not to mention the system bombs in the middle of complex edits on large files.
8/18/2023
Topic:
DG16 7640 release bugs!

klbillen
klbillen
keith@wsemerson.com wrote:
The lag in selecting artwork segments is becoming insufferable to me. It has cut my output by at least 10-15%!
I would like to re-install the previous maintenance release, but it is unavailable on your website. The Get Older Versions button does not work!
(Of course I didn't save that Setup file, stupid of me...)
Please fix this problem and get a new maintenance release out immediately, or put the last release up on your website.
Thank You

I have found if you disconnect your internet to the computer you are digitizing on, the lag time selecting segments speeds way back up. at least on my computer...
8/20/2023
Topic:
Internet and writing to floppy

klbillen
klbillen
I am noticing there are huge issues with the software if not connected to the internet. I cannot even get the program to write to embroidery disk.
Yes I can save as and work around in my system but this isn 't working when I have 80 names to get on disk for production. It takes a horrible amount of time just to open the write to disk now as it is in this version.
I also have noticed that the lag time in selecting segments and editing designs goes away if not connected to the internet. Not everyshop is in the cloud.....
3/29/2024
Topic:
Maestro bombs when I try and add aTTF for a font

klbillen
klbillen
I hope you can help
Everytime I try and add a font to my fonts with the font manager and "new" I can select the TTF add all the characters and everytime the system bombs after adding just a handful of characters
I am using Maestro BETA 16.5.3.7647