klbillen

all messages by user

1/7/2021
Topic:
Start Page

klbillen
klbillen
My start page now won't connect and shows a 504 Gateway Time out message
How do I fix this? Anyone else run into this?
1/7/2021
Topic:
Workspace save

klbillen
klbillen
I's love to see a workspace save feature to pulse cloud
so I can open that same setup on my alternate computer when I make changes to my shop computer.
I think it would be Very useful
1/27/2021
Topic:
WordIT shapes

klbillen
klbillen
How do we save our own shapes for WORDIT?
I am using Maestro 16.1.3.7297
I have created one duplicated the settings and saved it in the corrrect folder. It shows in the shape list but the words won't configure to the Shape.
edited by klbillen on 1/27/2021
OK I just got it to work I am so excited!
3/6/2021
Topic:
error saving files

klbillen
klbillen
Why does my DG16 latest version error out saving my file to the same name after editing?
I have to use a different name, then I cannot delete the old one - I get a can't move the file because it is open in COM surrogate?
This is very annoying. I have to restart the computer to remove the files I had to rename...
3/6/2021
Topic:
Rhinestones

klbillen
klbillen
How do I work with the rhinestone setting? I see the tool with the options in the bead settings. This would be very useful for my shop.
3/8/2021
Topic:
error saving files

klbillen
klbillen
PulseMicro wrote:
Hello klbillen,

We would request that you contact your distributor to ask about this issue you have mentioned. They may be able to help solve the problem, but if not, then they would be able to gather some important information about your PC, DG version and settings, and other things that would help us fix the issue.

Well Hirsch is my distributor and I have not had one single reach out from them about support or who to contact for questions nothing just this really slow message board.... I am so frustrated with this upgrade support.
edited by klbillen on 3/8/2021
7/8/2021
Topic:
Browser error

klbillen
klbillen
I have a problem I cannot connect to the main website to check for updates.
I keep getting this error and screen and I have to force shutdown the software to close the window.
I am not running internet explorer at all I do have Microsoft Edge and Chrome.
how do I fix this?
"
7/13/2021
Topic:
Browser error

klbillen
klbillen
I do not even have internet explorer on my system and I get this error. if that helps?
8/22/2021
Topic:
Help can anyone tell me where to edit the text

klbillen
klbillen
I am trying to correct the firstword to team not tean and I cannot find the text edit portion anywhere I obviously must be missing somethimg?
can anyone help

8/23/2021
Topic:
Help can anyone tell me where to edit the text

klbillen
klbillen
cjtho6 wrote:
To edit multiline text you select it, right click, then click 'Modify Text'

I had to change a user setting turn off right click to generate stitches and now I have that whole menu bar come up with right click THANK YOU!
edited by klbillen on 8/23/2021
2/23/2022
Topic:
Lost a custom made font

klbillen
klbillen
I made a font called memento 1 color years ago.
I use it for names for a couple schools
I went to set up names today and can't use it.
Pusle came out with a 2 color font called memento and it won't let me use my 1 color font by the same name.
the new pulse file is a 2 color font.
It won't let me rename or use mine at all now.
I am attaching screen shots of my memento and the error I get.
how can I fix this?
edited by klbillen on 2/23/2022
2/28/2022
Topic:
Lost a custom made font

klbillen
klbillen
pulse_keri40 wrote:
Hi,
The fonts installed with the software cannot be modified. From the ribbon go to Manage - Fonts and select Open - From and browse to where your custom font is located. After opening the font you can go to File - Save as and resave the font with a different name.

Thank you

Ker

NOPE that instruction does not work at all.

It won't show in the font list at all now and when I go to the font location and try and open it; it opens Pulse 12 and will only open in read only mode since it is a "system font"
I even tried renaming it saving it on a stick re starting the entire system and tried to import it with the new name.
Still won't work.
4/26/2022
Topic:
Just updated to the new release....

klbillen
klbillen
I just updated to the new release DG16.5.0.7616 and my production is shut down because I cannot now write a dst to a disk. I have 2 machines and operators that are now doing nothing....
Here is the error I get
this is HORRIFYING!
edited by klbillen on 4/26/2022
4/26/2022
Topic:

klbillen
klbillen
I did try re installing the update DG16.5.0.7616 and nothing changed.
4/26/2022
Topic:

klbillen
klbillen
PulseMicro wrote:
Thank you for the report, we will investigate the error. We can send a link to get you back on a previous version if that would help in the mean time.

That would be amazing I just put in a service request with Hirsch but This is exactly what I need for now!
4/26/2022
Topic:

klbillen
klbillen
klbillen wrote:
PulseMicro wrote:
Thank you for the report, we will investigate the error. We can send a link to get you back on a previous version if that would help in the mean time.

That would be amazing I just put in a service request with Hirsch but This is exactly what I need for now!

Please when will that link be available?
4/26/2022
Topic:

klbillen
klbillen
klbillen wrote:
klbillen wrote:
PulseMicro wrote:

Please when will that link be available?

OK I have saved the install file from the last version DG16.1.7.7312 I reinstalled that and I am up and running
4/26/2022
Topic:

klbillen
klbillen
PulseMicro wrote:
Great to hear, we also have this workaround for the issue:

File > Save As
Change the save location to USB (or whatever is desired)
Change the file type to DST

Yes I had that worked out before you offered a link to previous set up file and I discuused with the Hirsch tech when I submiotted my report, but setting up 50 names to put on floppy is a lot of extra work and personally I find it a totally crazy bug to not have been caught in your beta testing... and I have to say NO YOUR SUGGESTION would not save as to the disk writer... only the desktop, or folder, or usb
edited by klbillen on 4/26/2022
5/21/2022
Topic:
16.5.0.7616 Bugs

klbillen
klbillen
Is there an ETA for this version update with the output to disk fixed? Would really love to use it....
7/5/2022
Topic:
Issues in font management

klbillen
klbillen
Becasue of the 16.5 bugs after installing I had to go back to 16.1.6 7309 I am running maestro.
I ahve a older font I made that I need to edit. Simple I have been doing this on your system since 2002
This is what I get when I open my font. Font .png

When I go to a specific letter to edit I get this and cannot generate stithces BY ANY MEANS
imge (2) - I need to see the stitches to edit correctly.

PLease I have 150 names and I need to edit a handful of letters before I set them, This has been the most horrible experience in my 20 + year with pulse. PLEASE tell me you have a fix or workaround for this one?!
edited by klbillen on 7/5/2022