dluxedivegear

all messages by user

7/3/2024
Topic:
No measurements on a dark background.

dluxedivegear
dluxedivegear
Hello. There are no measurements on the dark background.

7/3/2024
Topic:
Group/ Combine Tool for Artwork

dluxedivegear
dluxedivegear
Hello,

I'm wondering if there's a feature or shortcut in DG17 Creator that allows me to group or combine two artwork lines into a single piece before converting them into a segment. In Pic 1, I have two separate lines of artwork, and I'm looking for a way to achieve the outcome shown in Pic 2.

Thank you!

7/3/2024
Topic:
How to make a 3D puff effect with an edge?

dluxedivegear
dluxedivegear
Hi Roman, have you managed to achieve this?
7/3/2024
Topic:
Does anyone know about this feature?

dluxedivegear
dluxedivegear
In DG17, after pressing "t", this symbol no longer appears:

"Pen" should be selected.
It gives an error - "No picture to auto-trace".
Ctrl + T is the shortcut for rotation.
7/3/2024
Topic:
Library Designs

dluxedivegear
dluxedivegear
I found the Library Designs in DG16 not convenient for my needs. The representation was complex and search capabilities were very primitive and not flexible. Instead, I've organized all the necessary icons in my own library—a folder on my computer structured with all the groups. Now, when I need to add a flag or icon, I simply use the "Merge Designs" function. This method is much faster for me and takes almost no time to locate what I need.
7/3/2024
Topic:
How to make a 3D snake stitch?

dluxedivegear
dluxedivegear
Hi Roman,

I'm not entirely sure, but if you change the text to a Segment, then apply a Complex Fill. Afterward, you can either use the standard patterns available or change the file type to "Carved tile" and select from there. However, I'm unsure what happens to the "Caps" of the 3D font version in this case. If you try it out, please let me know if it works. Thanks!
7/4/2024
Topic:
Group/ Combine Tool for Artwork

dluxedivegear
dluxedivegear
Too bad! It seems to be just a basic featuresmile not so "extreme"!
7/4/2024
Topic:
Does anyone know about this feature?

dluxedivegear
dluxedivegear
I meant that in DG17, there is no such issue as there was in DG16. Now, it gives a message that you have to load a backdrop image. This was in continuation of the conversation above, as it seems to have been a bug in DG16.
7/8/2024
Topic:

dluxedivegear
dluxedivegear
steeltowngraphics wrote:
To Digitize for 3D Puff, you need to increase the density, cap the ends and contour underlay low stitch length,

Yes, these are generally well-known facts. Please check the photo Roman attached. It is not just 3D; it has different convexities. Can you advise on how this was achieved?
7/9/2024
Topic:

dluxedivegear
dluxedivegear
TheFinishingTouch wrote:
I can only guess at how the contoured center ridge line on the letters was achieved. By MY eye, it seems to have been sewn on what appears to be "Naugahyde" or something similar (a man-made leather-like upholstery material). If that is correct, it's possible that it is for a "display" of some sort and not meant to be worn. That could allow for the contoured center ridge to be made from something not compressible (a line of hot glue, heavy monofilament line, etc.) that was laid down on top of the foam. Another possibility is the foam was carved or molded before being sewn over. The mind spins.

Interesting. However, I think it's more convenient to use another hard layer of 3D foam, because how would it be cut then on the counter? I will try with foam for the sake of interest and let you know. ;-)

Thanks
7/12/2024
Topic:

dluxedivegear
dluxedivegear
TheFinishingTouch wrote:
Please let us all know what you learn, what works, what doesn't.

It should be something more hard than the foam.

7/12/2024
Topic:
Barcode Not Printing

dluxedivegear
dluxedivegear
FreestyleGraphics wrote:
The barcode shows on the print preview, but when i actually print the page it does not show up. There is a gap where it should be, but it's not there. I have tried landscape and portriat. I haver also tried changing the font size of the barcode to a larger and smaller size.

I have no such issue, but if you save it as a PDF, does it still not show correctly? So, can the PDF be printed as a temporary solution until it's fixed?

Did the problem appear from the beginning? Does it affect all the files or just some? Does it remain after restarting the software?
7/13/2024
Topic:
Barcode Not Printing

dluxedivegear
dluxedivegear
:-))) Glad it is fixed now)
7/13/2024
Topic:

dluxedivegear
dluxedivegear
Yeah I already prepared the file, but will try next week.

7/18/2024
Topic:
Tajima machine error

dluxedivegear
dluxedivegear
Hello,
The machine cannot process the attached *.TBF file, giving the error below. However, if you save it as *.DST, then there is no issue. Is it possible to check and give your comments on this? Thank you.
7/18/2024
Topic:
Pick tool

dluxedivegear
dluxedivegear
Hello! How do I close the "Pick tool"? No matter what I press, it stays open and there is no "close button". Thanks.

edited by dluxedivegear on 7/18/2024
7/18/2024
Topic:

dluxedivegear
dluxedivegear
Woohoo! It worked :-)) It's not perfect; I just made the puffed under lettering manually. So now we know how it's done. I hope we answered Roman's initial request!

7/18/2024
Topic:
Tajima machine error

dluxedivegear
dluxedivegear
TMEZ -1501
7/18/2024
Topic:
Pick tool

dluxedivegear
dluxedivegear
Choosing another tool doesn’t help; you can see it in the screenshot. The Pick tool is not selected. It remains even if I open another file. ESC indeed works if the window is not active.
7/19/2024
Topic:
Tajima machine error

dluxedivegear
dluxedivegear
Maybe it will help to understand the issue. First, I autodigitized a complicated picture. Since I have the Creator version, I can't cut or group in this version, so autodigitizing was the easiest way to start. Second, when it was autodigitized, it didn’t give me options to convert properly into the satin. So, I had to convert everything into Artwork and decided to split the task.

I removed the figures by hand (knots) from the Artwork figure, and the removed figures were re-drawn by hand. It became a combination of the autodigitized artwork and manual work. It seems that TBF file keeps kinda track/ history, that confuses the machine later on.