LissaBakke

all messages by user

12/27/2021
Topic:
Jump Stitches

LissaBakke
LissaBakke
I have an image with several letters where some are generating jump stitches and some are not. The smart jump is set to .08in and and all the starts and stops are well within that range and there are no locks added to the stitches. I have circled the ones that are a problem on the attached image. Can anyone help me figure out why this is happening and how to fix it?
8/4/2022
Topic:
Jump stitches going from PXF to DST

LissaBakke
LissaBakke
I am getting a lot of jump stitches crossing over my designs when I convert them from PXF to DST. The same issue happens when I receive a DST file from my clients. How do I stop this from happening whenever I use a DST file? My Jump Convert is set to 3 and A. I'm not sure exactly how this setting works, but would it help to set this to B? Attached are a PXF file and the DST file that was created from the PXF file.
8/5/2022
Topic:
Jump stitches going from PXF to DST

LissaBakke
LissaBakke
I just realized that my software was not set to "Open as stitch segments" when opening a DST file. The files are now stitching properly once I changed that setting. I hope this helps your issue, too!
12/8/2022
Topic:
Script errors on PulseCloud sign in - new computer

LissaBakke
LissaBakke
I just installed DG16 on a new computer (everything was already setup on my old computer that is dying). When the PulseCloud login comes up I'm getting a series of Script Errors and can't login. Also, I can't get my Spooler to connect but I don't know if this PulseCloud issue is creating the problem with my spooler or not. Is there something else I need to do to get everything working on my new computer? My DG16 program seems to be running okay, so I'll have to use USBs until I can get the spooler issue figured out.