hlgearheart

all messages by user

1/17/2019
Topic:
DG16 Stop Command issue

hlgearheart
hlgearheart
Chameleon wrote:
Has anyone experienced DG16 composer putting in a stop command when sending any design to a Tajima TFMX? There is no stop command in the design itself, and it worked fine with DG15

Yes same thing for me. Always after the first color. If I import it to the machine and DO NOT read the condition and there is not another file on the screen it doesn't. Haven't found a setting in Composer yet to stop it from doing it. And my TFMX-IIC1504 will not let me delete the stop via the thread selection screen.
edited by hlgearheart on 1/17/2019
1/17/2019
Topic:
Tajima DG16 adding command stop

hlgearheart
hlgearheart
Since upgrading from DG15 to DG16 Creator PXF and DST files are being created with a STOP after the first segment. My TFMX stops with a normal stop green screen and waits for me to press start again. If I have an empty screen on the Machine and do not read the condition file during LAN transfer it does not have a stop. Of course then you have to set all the thread colors manually. Is there a configuration file that I need to use or modify to get this to quit happening? In my Design Properties config, I use Tajima as my default machine format. Is there a Setting in Machine Format that needs to be set?
edited by hlgearheart on 1/18/2019
1/19/2019
Topic:
DG16 Stop Command issue

hlgearheart
hlgearheart
From Hirsch Support

Unfortunately, the stop code is being put there by DG16, we are aware of this issue and have taken the necessary steps to alert Pulse.

Pulse has let us know that they are working to resolve this issue.
edited by hlgearheart on 1/19/2019
1/30/2019
Topic:
Elements View Empty

hlgearheart
hlgearheart
Tajima DG16 by Pulse - Elements View, listing of stitch segments by thread color is empty! What do I do to get this back. Can't use the software this way.

""
1/30/2019
Topic:
Elements View Empty

hlgearheart
hlgearheart
Fixed, went back to Default workspace and all is back. Not sure why sequence view disappeared.