dluxedivegear

all messages by user

7/24/2024
Topic:
Issue with "Angle Lines"

dluxedivegear
dluxedivegear
Hello,

Since last week, I have been having an issue with the "Angle lines." It is selected in the menu; however, they do not show, and I am unable to change the direction of the existing ones. They only appear when I add a new one, as shown in picture 2. I have restarted the software and the PC, but the issue persists. Please advise.

Thanks.

Picture 1

Picture 2
7/24/2024
Topic:
Issue with "Angle Lines"

dluxedivegear
dluxedivegear
"Angle Lines" issue across All Files.
7/24/2024
Topic:
Issue with "Angle Lines"

dluxedivegear
dluxedivegear
True! Many many thanks!
7/30/2024
Topic:
How do I move the design "center"

dluxedivegear
dluxedivegear
Hi, Can you make a screenshot (for example using Clip2Net or similar or screenshopt on the phone) and just copy/ past as a picture in the message
7/31/2024
Topic:
How do I move the design "center"

dluxedivegear
dluxedivegear
True:-). I also find Internet searches more efficient because I either don't receive any feedback from our local dealer, or it comes after three weeks. However, the community board is still good for brainstorming
8/14/2024
Topic:
how can I fix this problem?

dluxedivegear
dluxedivegear
We work with polyester webbing, which is quite robust, and we had to adjust the bobbin tension; otherwise, it would create a lot of loops.
7 days ago
Topic:
Issue with File Display on Machine

dluxedivegear
dluxedivegear
Hello, can someone please help? Does your machine read the file in full (attached)? On my machine, the word "SPLITTI" doesn't appear—only the logo and "OXYGEN" are displayed.

7 days ago
Topic:
Text Display Issue: Letters Disappear When Moving

dluxedivegear
dluxedivegear
Hello,
This issue happens to me quite often. When I start moving parts of the text left or right, the letters disappear and don't reappear until I make changes to the text. Opening and closing the file doesn't help. Please fix this bug!
6 days ago
Topic:
Issue with File Display on Machine

dluxedivegear
dluxedivegear
Many thanks!
6 days ago
Topic:
Issue with Text Spacing

dluxedivegear
dluxedivegear
Hello,
The spacing field is not working for vertical alignment; it only affects the text when using the less-than (<wink and greater-than (>wink symbols.
Thanks.

4 days ago
Topic:
Looking for a better font - tips to make cleaner

dluxedivegear
dluxedivegear
I also have issues with 'i' and 'j' from time to time, but I adjust the dots manually if they are too close. As for TrueType fonts, the conversion from Fill to Satin stitch doesn't take long; it only requires adjusting the stitch angles occasionally. For vertical alignment, I mainly use German Block New.. The dots, by the way, are positioned higher in this font and, when vertically aligned, they are well-trimmed on the sides.
4 days ago
Topic:
Embroidery on water-soluble fabric

dluxedivegear
dluxedivegear
Hello,
I am currently experimenting with water-soluble fabric. What type of stitches and underlay would you recommend in this case?
Below, I used only 'Smooth' Fill with Lattice Underlay."
Thank you.